As the kitchen division for Mobile Lumber, we’ve had long-standing relationships with remodelers. Over the past fifteen years we’ve become the largest full-service supplier of cabinetry in Mobile, Alabama and the surrounding areas. We’ve added appliances to our product mix and are proud to offer a team of extremely knowledgeable people. We have the experience and ability to custom-design a service program that is unique to your company and allows you to conduct business YOUR way.
We welcome you to use our showroom as YOUR showroom. Our designers are available to work with your client on your behalf. With Coast Design Kitchen & Bath as your partner, you have a full-service cabinet, appliance and design team at your disposal. We look forward to working with you to take your remodel business to the next level.
- Quick blue print take-offs and pricing
- Reasonable and consistent lead times
- Field measurements and follow-up on every job
- Communication you can count on
- Same day delivery and installation services by qualified crews
- Quality control and inspections by trained Company service techs
- Stable pricing
WHAT WE OFFER
For our Certified Remodeler Business Partners, we provide:
- Designers available to work with your client on your behalf.
- 24/7 access to the Coast Design showroom, conference room, resource center, details room and live kitchen via an electronic entry key.
- Our Resource Center, located in the center of our showroom, is equipped with a computer center complete with large flat screen TV monitor, WIFI, and laptop plug ins. It showcases samples of over 270 of the most popular door style color combinations, as well as samples of countertop, material, tile backsplashes, and a wide range of appliance lines and products.
- Our Detail Room houses six different base cabinets built into a single display with a “touch and feel” approach. We find that this aids us (and you) in educating clients on their cabinet options, and gives them an understanding of the “good, better, best” construction options.
- The live kitchen and lounge area creates an opportunity for you to host public and private functions. Our showroom is the perfect location for professional industry meetings, training seminars, prayer breakfasts, and after-hours events.
And it’s all yours!